Perfectly Imperfect Yoga-Barre Class
Note from Solène:
“Yoga is bringing fitness in body, calmness in mind, kindness in heart and awareness in life.”
Born and raised in France, I moved to California in 2006. While I have a degree in Spanish language, civilization, and literature I took a different path. My husband and I develop our own business and to handle the stress and just for my own needs, I always practiced some physical, fitness, exercises. When I discovered Barre, a fitness program that is essentially a mixture of ballet-inspired exercises, yoga, and Pilates, I liked it so much that I took the Certification 1 and 2. At the end I realized that I was missing something. I was getting in a particularly good physical shape but not so much in a spiritual one. I started to look deeper into what Yoga offers as Barre includes some asanas and yoga flow. Little did I know that it was the beginning of a beautiful journey. After reading and experiencing yoga with spiritual and physical daily practices I was guided to teach it. Where are You at in Your life?
Are you ready? Do not be shy, there is no previous training needed, no age restrictions. The Classes are private and customized for our Clos Solène Wine Club Members. Depending on your request, desire, and level you will be guided and helped through a flow where your body and mind will move and work together. Each class will leave with a vibrant sensation of being exactly where you are supposed to be.
“It is never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest You”.
- Private Class (2 people minimum) - $190 Per 80 minutes session
- Private Group Class (8 people and under) - $95/person Per 80 minutes session
How these 80 minutes work:
- Meet at the bottom of the Vineyard by the Vieilles Vignes.
- Walk to the top of the Estate to reach Les Hauts du Clos, the Yoga platform, named Le Havre de Paix (haven of peace).
- Breath, stretch, lengthen, work out guided by Solène.
- Walk back to the bottom of the hill feeling refreshed, reenergized, and fulfilled.
The classes are reserved for our Clos Solène Wine Club Members. Not a member yet? Join the family on the Membership tab or call us for any assistance. For non-members or those new to Clos Solène, please don't hesitate to reach out to place a request for a Yoga Session. We will do our best to accomodate you if space is available.
- Yoga Teacher Training - Certificate #2020-001115-3373
- International Ballet Barre Fitness Association’s IBBFA Barre Certification Level2
- International Ballet Barre Fitness Association's IBBFA Barre Certification Level1